Sri Mailar Lingeshwar Education Trust, GulbargaPlot No. 287, Sy.No. 128/1,
Date of Establishment: 05-09-2011
Registration Number and its validity: 167/2011-12
- Smt. Sharadabai W/o. Shivasharanappa Pujari, President
- Smt. Suvarna W/o. Suresh Pujari, Secretary
- Sri. Hanamanth S/o. Siddappa, Vice-President
- Sri. Hanamanth Rao S/o. Bhimaraya Pujari, Treasurer
Aims and Objectives of the Trust:
- To arrange for feeding of poor and needy devotees through Dasoha. To establish and run Kalyan Mantap and perform marriages of poor and deserving people, construct temple and workship and give assistance for such, to control regulate manage the entire administration of Devasthan including moveable and immoveable property.
- To promote standard of education and to establish institutions from primary level to post graduate level courses in all branches of knowledge and sports and Gymnastics.
- To grant relief during the calamities, such as Earthquakes, Cyclone, Floods, Fires, Draught pestilence and other occasions of calamities of similar nature and to give and receive donations, subscriptions and contributions for such purpose.
- To construct and manage Bal Vikas Mandirs, Balwadies, Kalyan Mantaps, Community Halls, General Hospitals, Hostels for Women and children and working women and homes for the aged and to implement social welfare and security schemes and measures.
- To run and manage, modern residential schools, new public schools, such as Navodaya Sainik Schools, i.e., High School, PU College, Educational Training Schools such as TCH, C.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. Nursing Schools 'B' and 'D' Pharmacy college and technical school and I.T.I. Diploma, Engineering and College of Medical Education etc., and credit co-operative facility.
- To take steps and measures which would help to improve agricultural methods and public health and economical balance such as planting trees etc.,
- To strive for creating the social awareness among the people through various methods such as conferences, work shops, memorial lectures, seminars, historical social and cultural importance etc., regarding the social evils and run Sanskrit School.
- To spread message of devotion, dedication and sacrifice among the youth of the nation for National Integration and Communal Harmony.
- To start Library and Tailoring centre for women.
- The objects of the trust shall be subject to the provisions of Sec. 2(15) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- To acquire lands and buildings and to maintain/manage them.
- To collect funds, accept grants, aids and financial assistance from Government, private persons, institutions, organisation, etc.,
- To raise and borrow loans and to accept deposits.
- To invest funds which are not immediately require by the trust as may be decided from time to time.
- To accept unconditionally on proper terms and conditions gifts of moveable including cash and immoveable property etc.,